Ways to Give
"One person can be the rock that changes the course of the river." - Claire Nuer
Make a Donation to GI Cancer Research Now!
- Making a cancer donation today is one of the fastest ways you can help cancer patients and move GI cancer research ahead. Giving online is a secure, quick and easy way to make a gift. Contributions can be made using your credit or debit care. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Make your donation online.
- Planned giving through a trust or estate is another popular donation option. We work with banks, insurance companies and IRA's. Leave a legacy, learn how to make a positive financial difference in your life and the lives of those suffering from GI cancers
Combined Federal Campaign
- If you are a federal employee, you can join thousands of others who have chosen cancer research foundations like the Robert E. Reed Foundation as their charity of choice.
- With matching gift programs you can sometimes double or even triple your gift to support medical research. See if your employer participates in the program.
- A gift made with appreciated securities provides you with a charitable income tax deduction based on the securities' fair market value. You must have owned the securities for more than one year. In addition, you avoid the capital gains tax that would have been due to the government had you sold the securities yourself. (To discuss transferring securities please contact our foundation office at (205) 427-5085).